CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend full of SURPRISES!





Randy and I just returned from the weekend's trip to Cortlandt Manor where Jeremy resides. It was nice to see the house for the first time since Jeremy has been anticipating to show me around. There was always conflicts of when we were able to get down there. Finally, this weekend we did. There was more than enough reasons to go down there anyways. :)




I would say... friday was a birthday celebration that was for Carolyn but somehow, I celebrated an "early" birthday by receiving one of their gifts already! Yes, 2 months in advance because they know me too well. I would of probably went out and bought myself one since I have a new car. What is it? A new GPS! Believe it or not, I never got one yet. Now I do! :)




Then Carolyn opened up her gifts. She loved them all. It's a nice new addition to their home.




Saturday, we participated in Walk4Hearing 5k walk at FDR park. That was a nice exercise for sure! Randy truly enjoyed listening to the birds singing in the rain. Many birds, he has never heard of before. I just loved listening to him saying this or that. Of course, the weather could have been better. A little chilly and wet. After that, we all had lunch at Pizza Hut with Erin. Enjoyed our talks and laughter there. Ended the night by making spicy chicken pasta and played skip-bo for a while.




Sunday, the big day for Jeremy! He has finally announced Carolyn as his fiancee! The pictures tell it all. :) How he do it? He purchased a nice digital frame and uploaded like twenty five pictures on it. The last slide came up and said "Will you marry me?" Carolyn, at first, was puzzled and came to mind, oh my godddd!!!! She was sooo surprised because we got her good!!! Jeremy got out the ring and asked, Will you marry me? from his heart. She said, Yes!!! and I love you. It was soooo sentimental. Carolyn sure was sooooo surprised and speechless! To calm them down, Randy and I gave them our engagement gifts. It was $$$ for them to get their engagement pictures done, frame to put the pictures in, wedding planner book to keep things under control and an ice cream scoop to add to their kitchen. :)




It was just a GREAT weekend!! Randy and I had a great time and smiled all weekend. :)




Enjoy the pictures! :) If you want to see more, you can view them on www.picasaweb.google.com/margaret.przelski

0 comments: